Tuesday, January 31, 2012

34 Weeks



How far along? 34 weeks...only 14 weeks later than my last update! I'm a champion blogger.
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs. HAHA. More like....20-25 lbs.
Inches gained: 12 inches.
Maternity clothes? Yup. And husband's shirts!
Sleep: Not good. I frequently wake up and can't fall asleep for a good 3-4 hour stretch, and when that doesn't happen, my Braxton-Hick's contractions or bladder or hip pain wake me up several times a night. Definitely home-stretch sleeping pattern! Body is getting ready for newborn nights :)
How I'm feeling: Uncomfortable. Quite a bit of hip pain some days and lots of BH contractions.
Best moment this week: After a particularly bad night, Liam let me sleep in past 9! At least 4 minutes past! lol.
Movement: Very frequent and strong.
Food cravings: Crunchy things, like pretzels (which I eat ALL the time.) Fruity, cold things like frozen grapes, smoothies.
Food aversions: No strong aversions.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Flat/out.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, breathing easier, etc.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my girl and bringing her home!
Milestones: Almost to the weekly doctor appointments.

No comments: