Tuesday, August 23, 2011


11 Weeks!

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure - maybe 2 lbs gained if any yet. (I'm not weighing myself regularly yet - will know for sure at my doctor's appt. next week.)
Inches gained: 1/2 inch
Maternity clothes? Not yet - but starting to get a little uncomfortable in my jeans!
Sleep: Very weird dreams, some insomnia if my bladder or child wake me up!
How I'm feeling: Still frequently nauseous and exhausted but the fatigue is letting up a little. Some sciatic nerve pain already :(
Best moment this week: 2 full nights of sleep in a row! (oh, and Dan taking me out to breakfast to satisfy some cravings without having to fill the house with the cooking smell :))
Movement: None that I can feel yet.
Food cravings: Soup, eggs on toast, bacon, Yoplait thick and creamy yogurt or whips, something different everyday...
Food aversions: pork, broccoli, whole wheat bagels or bread (I usually like these!)...something different daily.
Gender: unknown
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not being nauseous.
What I am looking forward to: The part of the pregnancy where I look pregnant and can feel the baby move but am not super uncomfortable yet or nauseous anymore!
Milestones: Ultrasound two weeks ago when we saw our little alien :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! Don't get too pregnant without me! :)

Liz said...

Love it! Hope you start feeling better soon. :)