Monday, August 29, 2011



12 Weeks

How far along?
12 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Officially: 2 lb.
Inches gained: 1 inch
Maternity clothes? just dug out a pair of maternity jeans...much more comfortable :)
Sleep: Still having weird dream and some insomnia if my bladder or child wake me up!
How I'm feeling: Nausea and fatigue letting up slightly. Nerve pain, assorted aches!
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat today! Dan and I getting a date night on Friday. Thank you, Aunt Lala :)
Movement: None that I can feel yet.
Food cravings: Lemon Italian ice, olives, mozzarella cheese
Food aversions: pork, broccoli, whole wheat bagels or bread (I usually like these!)...something different daily.
Gender: unknown
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not getting cramps every time I eat!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move, not feeling sick.
Milestones: Hearing the heartbeat today :) A strong 160.

1 comment:

Lemon said...

So exciting! I'm really glad you posted this :) I can't wait until I see you guys again!