Monday, October 17, 2011

19 Weeks



19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Maybe 8 lbs? I'm guessing because I keep track through my doctor's visits and will go in again next week, then I'll have a more accurate answer. Which I will probably lie about.
Inches gained: I hate this question: every time I come to it I think, "Shoot, I don't know, what did I start out at again?" Then I track down my measuring tape and try to remember where I was last week.... so anyway, maybe about 4 and a half inches?
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans, a couple of maternity tops or empire waist. I still fit into a lot of my tops so I am not regularly wearing the maternity tops.
Sleep: Not too bad. Weird dreams still.
How I'm feeling: I have a cold and am rather cranky about it. But otherwise, pregnancy-wise, pretty good.
Best moment this week: Just enjoying wrapping my mind around the idea of having a daughter :)
Movement: Regular little kicks and squirms!
Food cravings: Nachos (not the gooey kind but the kind that you make at home in the microwave.), chocolate, donuts, zucchini
Food aversions: pork, whole wheat bagels or bread, cashews, spinach
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Not being anxious or feeling fat, I guess.
What I am looking forward to: Having a name picked out - the process is rather laborious and stressful!
Milestones: none since last week.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congrats on your little girl! How exciting :) Picking out a name is so hard!