Tuesday, October 11, 2011

18 Weeks,,,,sweet potato?



18 Weeks
(The sweet potato pic grosses me out - not so much what I want to be comparing my sweet baby to! haha.)
How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 ish lbs? Not sure at this point.
Inches gained: 4 inches
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans, a couple of maternity tops or empire waist. I still fit into a lot of my tops so I am not regularly wearing the maternity tops.
Sleep: Pretty good the past few days - fingers crossed!
How I'm feeling: Happy to be in the second trimester! Definitely an improvement.
Best moment this week: My ultrasound yesterday - found out we're having a girl! I felt SO surprised - I obviously knew it had to be one or the other but I've been picturing a boy.
Movement: Regular little kicks. I love them :)
Food cravings: Nothing crazy lately. Reubens - my sweet mother made me one :)
Food aversions: pork, whole wheat bagels or bread, cashews...
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not worrying about so much!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little girl and introducing her to her big brother.
Milestones: Finding out the gender - and she's a chubby one right now! 9 oz when the usual for 18 wks is 5 oz :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm so exciteddddd :) I felt the same way about the sweet potato picture... Haha. Yuck. She is MUCH cuter than that. I'm sure of it.