Tuesday, September 13, 2011

14 Weeks


14 Weeks
How far along? 14weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lb.
Inches gained: 1 1/2 inch
Maternity clothes? One pair of maternity jeans that I wear occasionally and starting to shop around for a belly band.
Sleep: Getting a little better...
How I'm feeling: Back to being SUPER tired and a little lightheaded often. Nausea waxes and wanes.
Best moment this week: Possibly feeling the baby move again?
Movement: Maybe!
Food cravings: I almost put potato chips on a bowl of ice cream and raspberries last night. Almost. And I'm still thinking about it.
Food aversions: pork, broccoli, whole wheat bagels or bread, cashews, overly fried food that smells greasy.
Gender: unknown
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: fitting into my jeans without the use of a hair-band to hold them together :(
What I am looking forward to: Absolutely feeling the baby move, not feeling sick, looking pregnant and not just fat.
Milestones: Possibly feeling the baby move? Again? :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm so happy for you, Angie! :)