Wednesday, September 28, 2011

16 Weeks



16 Weeks
I skipped a week! Oh well. Not much happened, pregnancy-wise.
How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 4 lb.
Inches gained: 2 &1/2 inches
Maternity clothes? A couple pairs of maternity pants/jeans that I am now wearing regularly. Or a hairband holding normal jeans together.
Sleep: Getting better. Now if only the 2 year old would stop waking me up... :) The poor kid has his reasons though :(
How I'm feeling: Very tired, nausea mostly gone although I still have some food aversions and sensitivity to smells. Light-headedness/shortness of breath etc. still going strong - getting some blood-work done to try to figure that out.
Best moment this week: Hard to say. It's been one of THOSE weeks. (Everything that could go wrong...)
Movement: Occasional pokes/flutters :)
Food cravings: Hamburgers, fruit.
Food aversions: pork, broccoli, whole wheat bagels or bread, cashews, overly fried food that smells greasy.
Gender: unknown
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not feeling stressed.
What I am looking forward to: My upcoming ultrasound!
Milestones: Knowing that I am occasionally feeling the baby move!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

When is your next ultrasound? :)

Angie said...

Oct. 10th!